V847A Wah Pedal
The new V847 Wah-Wah pedal is an enhanced version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the new Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary tone with the addition of AC power capability and a buffered input jack.
VOX developed the world's first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted. VOX's original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment" for guitar players of all levels and abilities today. The improvements of the new V847A will benefit players of all genres who use a wah pedal as an integral part of their sound.
- Classic VOX sound and styling
- A redesigned inductor brings the sound of the original Wah to today's players
- Added input buffer preserves the integrity of the guitar's signal
- 9V power supply input for connection of AC adapter
- Includes authentic VOX carrying case